Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Planned Communities in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill/Cary Triangle Area

Hi!


Looking for a new home in the Triangle Area can be hard... there is so much to choose from and new developments are popping up almost daily (I exaggerate!).


With out first trip out to explore quickly approaching, I wanted to have a base of operations where I could view all the homes and have general information all in one place. Hopefully, I'll inspire some of you to share your stories about your experiences with these builders on these sites.


Please visit this little spreadsheet and find the developments or development you are interested in or have purchased. Click on "What people have to say..." under the "Other Info" box and that will take you to a blog that you can comment away on! I want to hear the good, the bad AND the ugly! All in one convenient location ;)


Thanks again everyone! Here's to our happy new future/current homes!


Cheers!

No comments: